Saturday, October 3, 2009

IT'S GAMEDAY CAROLINA FANS


With a slight chill in the air and a low lying fog, I walked out onto the porch of my house here in Seneca. As I sipped my morning french coffee the feel of another football Saturday in the South rushed over me. The taters are on the road in Terpville, Furman is hosting Elon, and the Men of the Citadel will be defending their home field against App St. And of course, our South Carolina Gamecocks are welcoming SC State and their awesome band to Williams-Brice for an great game. So lets wish everyone luck, even the taters today. Why the taters you ask? Because it will be no fun to beat the hell out of a 3-8 team come November.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment,please keep it clean...

If you see me, stop and say hello....

My photo
Seneca, SC
carolina born and bread gamecock fan...