Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Before I go to bed.....

Sitting here at 10:13 pm on the eve of the biggest game of our young season, I am reminded of seasons past, when things fell apart and we never recovered. For some reason, I feel like this is our season of change. As I sit here blogging, Elvis is singing "it's now or never" in my head. So should I be preparing myself for disappointment? HELL NO! It's all up to the OBC and HIS recruits to make it happen. Gamecock Nation has put all of our trust and hope in our team, and that is all we can do.

Studying the numbers and player matchups, I have made my prediction and it looks like this:

CAROLINA WINS 33-28.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment,please keep it clean...

If you see me, stop and say hello....

My photo
Seneca, SC
carolina born and bread gamecock fan...