Thursday, September 24, 2009

(THIS IS OUR) TIME

TIME- A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.

I learned of the official definition of time today while in a training class, and even though the spectrum of its meaning was meant to represent the workplace, I felt it necessary to use it for another reason.

As gamecock fans, we have been living with the fact that our football program has endured the highs and lows that come with being in the toughest conference in the country. We are not unlike many other teams and fans, we watch and wait every football season, wondering if it is our TIME.

Fellow Gamecock fans, if you believe, like I do, that this is our time, show it. Go Cocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment,please keep it clean...

If you see me, stop and say hello....

My photo
Seneca, SC
carolina born and bread gamecock fan...